Replacement - Policy
The Replacement period is Period of Warranty of the product and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Replacement can be provided for the defective product, only if the product is under warranty period. And it can range from 1 month to 2 Years, depending on the Brand and Product.
- The product should have been purchased from Tryitfirst only.
- The product has the TIF Warranty Tag or Warranty Logo.
- If the Warranty is TIF Warranty Tag / Logo is damaged, we will provide additional Tag for the first time Free of Cost and further that we would charge a nominal service charge. Please get in touch with the TIF Support team to help yon this.
- Product shall be entertained under warranty provided the original Purchase Invoice is presented by the Customer. The warranty period starts from the date of the Invoice.
- For the easy identification, the Warranty return period is specified on each order for each product purchased from Tryitfirst.in
- Warranty covered only for manufacturing defects as per the norms defined by the manufacturer of the products. This warranty shall not cover any damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations, improper usage of the products or any physical damages.
- Warranty shall be void if the product has been opened or attended at any unauthorized service center, or unauthorized individuals.
- This warranty shall not apply to damages caused to the product by accident, lightning, ingress of water/moisture, exposure to caustic substances, fire, improper ventilation, dropping, mishandling or excessive shock.
- Tryitfirst wouldn’t assure any warranty claims. Tryitfirst would only facilitate the customer for all warranty claims.
- This warranty does not cover any external accessories (cable, carrying bag etc.)
How to Claim Replacement
- Raise request for Replacement from the Order History Page.
- Tryitfirst would schedule an appointment for free pick up of the product
- Tryitfirst would validate the claim. Upon confirmation for manufacturing defects executive would pick up the item and handover to the OEM for service warranty.
- Upon OEM’s confirmation for the claim , TIF would issue the service ticket
- Based on the natures of the issue TIF would facilitate for the product repair/replacement from the OEM.
- Tryitfirst would deliver the repaired item to the customer as per the Tryitfirst service guidelines. Kindly note that Tryitfirst is not charging any fee for this service.
Documents for claiming replacements
- Original Tryitfirst invoice which serves as your proof of purchase. In case if you have misplaced your invoice you can simply contact us with your order number and we will send you your invoice
- riginal packaging/Box
- Defective items/Products
- Original Tryitfirst Warranty Logo / Warranty Tag
The Warranty Terms and Conditions for each brand are as below
- Plantronics (Conditions)
Tryitfirst.in does not charge any extra charge for enablement of the Warranty Assistance Service.
While some of the Manufacturers charge a nominal service charge to process the Warranty Claim, the same would be charged back to the customer and respective GST Bill be provided.
Please refer to your product manufacturer warranty policy for more details for the schedule of charges.
In case of any queries and questions or you want to know more about how we offer the Warranty Assistance, please feel free to get intouch with our customer support
Contact Support : +91 91212141 74 / 75
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : +91 9121214174