Sony MDR-XB550AP Extra Bass On-Ear Headphones With Mic (Red)
₹100 OFF on your First Purchase Know more
Use Coupon Code: TRYITFIRST
Avail EMI For Pay at Delivery*
EMI starts at ₹ 285. No Cost EMI available
- Avail No Cost EMI on the COD Order on Credit Card (purchase value ₹2500 & above)
- 1% Additional Discount on UPI/Gpay/PhonePe/Cash at Delivery (max ₹500 Off )
- ₹100 Additonal Discount. Use Coupon Code : TRYITFIRST for your first purchase
- Upto ₹200 Additional Discount by redeeming Tryitfirst SuperCash
- Get Additional Discounts when you refer Tryitfirst to your friends
Get GST invoice and save upto 18% on business purchases. T&C Apply
CHECK TRY AND BUY AVAILABILITY
EXTRA BASS TECHNOLOGY
Tailor-made for Electronic Dance Music lovers. The enhanced Extra Bass technology enables you to enjoy the intensity of deep bass notes in a variety of locations and scenarios, just like being at an actual club or live festival. The Bass Booster amplifies the low-end frequencies through a specially designed duct in the housing, while an improved seal between the driver unit and your ears keeps sound in.
ALL ABOUT THAT BASS
Drop into lush, powerful lows. EXTRA BASS2 enhances all your low-end frequencies for deep, euphoric sound.
BOLD STYLE, SOFT TOUCH
Enjoy hours of comfortable listening with soft cushioned earpads and an adjustable metal headband. Listen in style with the bold, elegant design.
TAKE CALLS, SWITCH TRACKS
Change what you're listening to with a few button presses. The in-line remote and mic let you skip tracks, answer calls and change the volume from your headphones.
STORE IT RIGHT
A swivel design in the housing allows you to lay your headphones flat, making them easy to carry.
PRESSURE RELIEVING EAR PADS FOR EXTRA COMFORT
Enjoy extended music sessions in comfort with pressure-relieving cushions that wrap around your ears to provide a comfortable acoustic seal and powerful bass response.
TANGLE FREE CABLE
A durable, finely grooved serrated cable reduces tangling.
- EXTRA BASS2 for a deep, punchy sound
- Smartphone compatible in-line remote and mic
- Adjustable metal headband for the perfect fit
- Cushioned earpads for long-listening comfort
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|In the Box/ Sales Package||1 Headphone, User Manual|
|Headphone Design||Over the Head|
|Frequency Response||5-22000 HZ|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Cable Type||Flat Y Type|
|Warranty Info||12 months|
|Covered in Warranty||Warranty covers only Manufacturing defects|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Liquid and Physical Damage|
|Replacement / Return period||365 days|