JBL Endurance Run Sweat-Proof Sports in-Ear Headphones (Red)
Use Coupon Code:
- ₹100 Additonal Discount. Use Coupon Code : TRYITFIRST for your first purchase
- Upto ₹200 Additional Discount by redeeming Tryitfirst SuperCash
- Get Additional Discounts when you refer Tryitfirst to your friends
- Pay by UPI/Card/Cash at Delivery
Get GST invoice and save upto 18% on business purchases. T&C Apply
CHECK TRY AND BUY AVAILABILITY
Flexible two-way design allows you to wear the headphones either in-ear or behind-the-ear.
NEVER HURT NEVER FALL OUT
Thanks to TwistLock and FlexSoft technologies, these headphones are lightweight and ergonomically built to ensure secure fit and stability no matter the workout.
Designed to endure and outlast your high intensity outdoor or indoor workout sessions in any weather conditions.
HANDS FREE CALLS
In-line one button remote with microphone enables hands-free calling, allowing you to focus on your workout. A long press of the button activates Google Now or Siri.
Magnetic earbuds that allow for easy cable management when not in use.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|In the Box/ Sales Package||1 Earphone, Ear buds (S,M,L), Safety Sheet / QSG, User Manual, Warranty Card|
|Driver Unit||8 mm|
|Frequency Response||Not disclosed by the Manufacturer|
|Impedance||Not disclosed by the Manufacturer|
|Magnet||Not disclosed by the Manufacturer|
|Sensitivity||Not disclosed by the Manufacturer|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Warranty Info||12 months|
|Covered in Warranty||Warranty covers only Manufacturing defects|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Liquid and Physical Damage and accessories|
|Replacement / Return period||365 days|
No Related Posts
Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
1. Is Trial Free?
2. Why do I need to select a delivery slot for Trial
3. How do I raise a Warranty return
4. Are the TIF Executives knowledgeable about the product they deliver?
5. I see the prices of a few products is little higher compared to the other online shopping sites. Why is it so?View all faqs